Director of Structural Engineering | Florida - Multiple Locations
Director of Structural Engineering | Florida
Osborn Engineering is seeking a Director of Structural Engineer for our Florida Division.
Osborn Engineering has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Structural Engineer interested in building a structural engineering team and leading the Structural Engineering practice for a long standing engineering firm for which there is significant future growth opportunity. This is the chance to build and lead a structural engineering team, while partnering with our strong client base on both public and private sector engineering projects.
- BS in Structural Engineering
- PE/SE is preferred
- 15+ years' of structural design experience.
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Structural analysis experience.
- Experience leading design teams and designing multiple types of buildings, both architectural and industrial
- Ability to lead and/or work on several projects concurrently.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong work ethic.
Types of projects and responsibilities include:
- Design of public and private development projects
- Interview candidates and help build the Florida structural engineering team
- Market structural engineering capabilities to clients
- Represent the firm in project and client interviews
- Opportunity to actively work on concrete, steel, wood and light-gage designs
- Interaction with in-house architectural and MEP project team members
- Interaction directly to facility owners.
- Attend meetings with clients, authorities having jurisdiction, and other professional
- Review designs prepared by others as part of QA/QC process
We can offer you a challenging career with one of Florida’s most diverse consultants. Attractive profit sharing and stock ownership programs supplement our competitive salary and benefits package.
Please indicate which location you are applying for on your resume.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience. Interested candidates can apply below or email their resume to HR@osborn-eng.com.
Osborn Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.