Working at Osborn
Osborn's ongoing success and longevity are a testament to the quality of work produced by our family of dedicated associates. We have a diverse staff of highly trained professionals with multidisciplinary capabilities that draw on the fine art of project management, communication, and efficiency.
Osborn's offices are professional - but we like to have fun, too. While outstanding client service is our ultimate goal, we are a family-oriented firm that respects the individual and appreciates the support we receive from home. Our annual picnics and holiday parties give us the opportunity to share our professional successes with those we love, while getting to know each other on a more personal level.
Osborn offers a wide range of benefits to eligible employees. According to industry surveys, these benefits meet or exceed those offered by similar firms in our industry. In addition joining a team of talented professionals in a synergistic work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- An innovative 9/80 work schedule program offering every other Friday off
- A progressive business-casual dress code
- Paid vacation
- A high benefit level healthcare plan complemented with an S-125 medical savings program and voluntary dental and vision plans
- Optional pet insurance
- Additional plans through AFLAC
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Employee stock ownership
- Paid group life, long-term disability
- Lunch and learns, continuing education
- Company social events