Tower Structural Engineer | Multiple Locations
Our Facilities Group is seeking a Tower Structural Engineer for our Cleveland or Columbus location with 5 - 6 years structural design experience. Our Structural Engineers report directly to the Director/Manager of Structural Department in Osborn’s Facilities Group. Help build the Osborn Engineering tower engineering team.
- BS Structural Engineering or related field.
- PE or EIT registered a plus.
- 5 - 6 years of structural design experience.
- Structural analysis software experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and TNX. (Preferred)
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong Technical knowledge
Main responsibility will be in project design and plan preparation. Growth in leadership ability and organizational skills could lead to future advancement into project management for this position.
Experience, Requirement, and Skills:
- Tower analysis and Design utilizing specialized FE software
- Coordinating Structural design with consultants and owners
- Manage multiple projects at various stages in design
- Write project specifications
- Have ability to design in Concrete Foundations supporting the Towers
- Manage/Help production of construction documents
- Perform cost estimation and value engineering when required
- Perform site visit for collecting existing information or site observations where needed
- Respond to permit comments, RFIs and Change orders
- Attend project coordination meetings
- Help with proposal writing and fee estimation
- Perform QAQC on projects done by other engineers
- Review shop drawings and inspection reports
- Help with maintaining project schedule
We can offer you a challenging career with one of Northeast Ohio’s best-known and most diverse consultants. Attractive profit sharing and stock ownership programs supplement our competitive salary and benefits package.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
Submit your resume