OSports Architecture Intern | Multiple Locations
Education and Experience:
• Professional degree from an accredited program preferred.
• Intern on the path to Architectural Registration typically with 2 - 3 years’ experience.
• Knowledgeable in BIM and CAD along with other drafting and presentation tools.
• Proficiency and working knowledge of the following design software and applications: Rhino, Revit, and AutoCAD; and expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Under general supervision, modifies or creates documents and drawings, applying standard architectural techniques and procedures.
• Performs routine architectural assignments and may have limited design responsibility. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
• Performs design computations.
Submit your resume