Overview of Role: OSports | Osborn is looking for candidates with experience in working in a highly collaborative practice on high profile and unique architectural projects in the areas of Sports Architecture.
Overview of the Company: OSports, a division of Osborn Engineering, has a rich heritage of sports and entertainment planning and design dating back to 1909, when the firm designed League Park, the first home of Cleveland's major league baseball team. Since then, we have designed and engineered numerous sports architecture icons including Yankee Stadium (1923), Fenway Park, Municipal Stadium, and Ohio Stadium to name a few. Today our Sports practice focuses on the design or athletic facilities and entertainment venues.
As our practice grows, we are currently looking to enhance our architectural team. This key role will engage all areas of our practice including; planning, programming, design and construction administration.
• Produce conceptual plans, renderings and documents.
• Produce construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
• Interface with Director of Architecture and project managers.
• Work in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams
• Assist in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
• Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• Must have minimum 3 years of architectural experience preferably within one or more of the following fields: Sports (stadiums, arenas, practice facilities, etc.); Broadcast (studios, transmitter facilities, infrastructure) and/or Industrial.
• Must have an understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
• Must be on a track for Architectural Licensure
• Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to produce high quality renderings utilizing platforms such as Lumion or Rhino - preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD - preferred
• Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture – preferred
Competitive benefits package includes profit sharing.
You can apply through our website http://www.osborn-eng.com/Careers, email email@example.com, or mail to: Osborn Engineering / Attention: Human Resources / 1100 Superior Ave., Suite 300 / Cleveland, OH 44114. Osborn
Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer