Restoration & Cathodic Protection
- Florida Milestone Inspections for Condominium and Cooperative Buildings
- Condition Surveys & Evaluations
- Repair & Remediation Design
- Construction Engineering and Inspection
- Preservation & Corrosion Control Engineering (Structural reinforcement, topical application of a corrosion inhibitor on concrete and the installation of an elastomeric waterproofing system)
- Corrosion Control Engineering (Material Selection, Inhibitors, Coating & Sealants, corrosion rate Monitor and Cathodic Protection)
- Cathodic Protection Specialist (harnessing the potential voltage differences of dissimilar metals and/or applying an impressed current to mitigate corrosion.)
We can provide Cathodic Protection Specialist (CPS) services for construction oversight as required by FDOT and other agencies. All of ESE’s technicians are NACE certified and operate under the auspices of a NACE certified CPS who is also a registered Professional Engineer.
Our technical lead in Restoration and Corrosion Control, Byron Evetts, PE (Bevetts@osborn-eng.com) is an active leader in NACE, ACI, ICRI and FES and holds certifications as a NACE Coatings and Cathodic Protection Specialist.