May Company Residential Conversion Commissioning
Bedrock Detroit | Cleveland , Ohio
The 100-year-old May Company Department Store Building, renamed The May, is one of Cleveland’s most iconic properties. Originally one of the nation’s largest department store, the building has undergone a massive transformation from abandoned office space to luxury apartments. The May is now a place for the young professional working in Downtown Cleveland to enjoy Urban life and all that this lifestyle offers.
Osborn Engineering provided commissioning services that meet the requirements set forth by Bedrock Detroit. The Commissioning scope was developed to include the Construction, Acceptance and Warranty Phase commissioning services once approved.
- Central building automation system (Automatic Temperature Control System)
- Heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) systems (mechanical and passive) and associated controls
- Lighting and daylighting controls
- Emergency power system and automatic transfer switching
- Domestic hot water systems