Energy optimization and sustainable design has always been a core attitude at Osborn. Osborn has in-house licensed mechanical, electrical, and commissioning engineering expertise to identify and evaluate energy conservation measures (ECMs) for our clients that reduce energy operating costs, reduce maintenance costs, and provide comfortable environments.
Using the latest technologies of auditing, assessment and analysis tools, our team can provide comprehensive facility information to make informed decisions from initial concept to construction solutions. Typical benefits of an energy efficiency implementation program include reduced operating and maintenance costs, lower greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, less deferred maintenance, and improved comfort, indoor air quality, and occupant productivity.
- ASHRAE energy audits: levels 1, 2 & 3
- HUD energy audits, GPNA and RAD assessments
- Economic analysis & feasibility & Master Planning
- Building and system commissioning
- ENERGY STAR® building program
- LEED certification & consulting
- Energy rebate and grant applications
- Climate Action Plans
- Energy modeling
- Renewable energy initiatives and solutions
- Solar photovoltaic design and permitting
- Wind turbine feasibility studies, consulting, and design
- Geothermal design