This network ownership provides content to 3 billion customers covering approximately 3 million locations worldwide via internet, radio, television, newspapers and most recently social media.
Osborn was commissioned by the Network Ownership to conceptualize, plan and design the expansion of their worldwide broadcasting capabilities. Through a visioning process, which included a series off all-day workshops and facility assessment, Osborn generated a programmatic foundation on which to build the new Broadcast Center.
A design strategy of rebuilding/restructuring the exterior walls and roof was deployed to allow for 24-7 uninterrupted live broadcast capability within their existing facility.
The components for the Broadcast Center include:
- High Definition Production Studio
- Master Control Network Operation Control Point
- Hybrid Production Control Room (Designed for Public Tours)
- Tech Core, Data Center & Server Archive Center
- Post Production Edit Suite
- Graphics Suite
- Voice Over Booth
- Make-up Facilities
- Mezzanine Office Area